Lots of you are asking what was inside all of Bryan’s packages. Many of the coolest buyable items are things I’ve already listed on Mighty Goods, but here’s the whole set:
1. This (heavily coerced) video of Hank wishing Bryan a happy 40th birthday.
3. A secret naughty present
4 A utensil holder, because the one in our kitchen was driving him bonkers.
5. NPR Map
6. Red hoodie from Old Navy with a plaid pattern inside the hood
7. Wood box for his cufflinks
8. A software organizer (CD Case)
9. Abe Lincoln lapel pin
10. Poker Stationery
11. Shaving kit with a wooden box for soap and a wood-handled brush
12. Basic wallet
13. Mortar and Pestle
14. Eco shirt buttons
15. Christmas ornament from Austin
16 (and 17). Some commemorative photo mugs
18. The Dangerous Book for Boys
19. A framed family photo for his desk.
20. A planned date night with the sitter scheduled.
21. Fusion Wood Mini Chopper for our cheese board
22. Egg Poaching Cups
23. A mailbox key, because he lost his two years ago.
24. Special soft brown-sugar licorice
26. An afternoon off from baby care so he can go see a movie. (Wish I’d had time to include a movie ticket in this, but alas.)
27. An afternoon off from baby care so he can go read at a bar.
28. Another secret.
29. A box for work filled with snack oddities from Chinatown.
30. Pure Drivel by Steve Martin
31. Snake River Stampede Rye Whiskey
32. San Francisco in the Fog notecards
33. Bamboo cheese board
34. A trio of mustards and a small stick of salami.
35. Stomp Rocket Junior Glow Kit
36. A trio of hot sauces
37. BBQ sauce
38. Presidents: Fandex Family Field Guides with Obama!
39. A book about sign language
40. This tiny book filled with the 40 things I love about him.
Whew. If you’re looking for more ideas, go to the View by Price section on Mighty Goods. There are lots of options under $25.