Summer is already half way over? Whiplash.
Amber and I spent the last few days putting together this list of 75 Ideas for Summer. Each goal has a story with links to resources, so both of us kept falling down Internet rabbit holes. A few of the best things we came across:
• A ludicrously easy way to fill and tie water balloons.
• The rules for Croquet, The Drinking Game
• A video of Ginger Rogers doing the Charleston
• 31 Habits that up your chances of living to 100.
• A Ben Howard video with a enormous homemade slip ‘n’ slide.
• 30 Writing Tips from Famous Authors
• Black Tie Picnic!
• The New Yorker on Why We Should Memorize Poetry
• Super detailed maps and trail lists for a trip to the Redwoods
• 50 Places to Make Out Before You Die
I’d forgotten about summer sledding, which I used to do all the time in college. Also, did you know it only takes 729 people to set a skinny dipping world record? It seems like we could take that.
The #gosummer game is still in effect. If you tag your goals and stories on Go Mighty, we’ll enter you for a chance to win a ticket to Camp Mighty.
Let me know your favorite quirky summer thing, and maybe we’ll add it to the list for next year.
If you liked this post, you might also like:
20 Things I Wish I’d Known at 20
7 Skills Every Woman Should Master
Eight Books That Changed Things for Me