You have 15,000 photos on your hard drive and nothing on your walls. Here are a few clever ways to display snapshots quickly and change them out often. Go ahead and hit print.
One of the very best things about Buenos Aires is the robots in the architecture. These are some photos I took while I was there because I wanted to show you guys the robots. See?
In conclusion, robots are for me.
The last of my forays into the Flickr “stupid” tag. Though, in all honesty, we could go on like this for weeks.
Diving into a pile of wet garbage.
Stretching out beneath the icicles.
Leaping over the crotch-high pole.
Getting that tattoo.
Pissing off the PTA. (The comments on this are golden.)
Skateboard on a slide.
Belly flopping into a kiddie pool.
Most of these photo stunts involve fire or bikes and, in one notable instance, both. Kids! I’m surprised any of us survived.
8. Jumping from the top of a waterfall. With shoes on?
7. Photographing an alligator from a few feet away.
6. Jumping fire on your bike.
4. Binding your pal’s hands and feet with shoelaces and then pushing him into the water. Back story is below the photo and other photos in the stream tell more.
3. Making a flame thrower for your dorm room.
2. Biking in swift currents.
1. Pouring petrol on your back and lighting it.
Tune in tomorrow for some slightly more harmless lapses in judgement.
Did I spend several hours perusing photos tagged “stupid” on Flickr? I did. And I did it for you, my friends. Here’s the payoff for all that arduous clicking while I watched Tivo.
The Top Ten Stupidest Ideas on Flickr
10. Standing over a body of freezing water on a hunk of thin ice.
9. Nude photo shoot at the base of a waterfall, over which logs frequently crash.
8. Using a wet/dry vacuum on exhaust mode to stoke a fire.
6. Playing guitar while driving.
5. Sweeping snow off an icy roof.
4. Breathing fire… in your kitchen.
3. Rigging an extension cord to float in the pool. (So halfwitted that I almost assume it’s a joke.)
2. Ignoring crossing warnings at the train tracks.
Pretty spectacular, no? And lest you think this is all the stupidity the Internet has to offer, tune in tomorrow for the “kids do the darndest things” version of this list.