A lot of good stories were shared on Go Mighty last week:
– Are you a hugger? Sara needs your help.
– “She was timid, fearful. She wasn’t sure of her place in the world, and she cared far too much about the opinions of others. The girl that sobbed on I-75 south from Cleveland, Tennessee to Atlanta in 2001 has been replaced by this woman who stopped waiting for her life to start.” Jessie, is beginning a new adventure.
– Sharon is on week 17 of her portrait project.
– My friend Jessica crossed something major off of her list. Congrats, sis.
– Sarah shares what she chose to do with her $1,000 Life List grant. It’s a good thing.
Go Mighty is still in beta, but we’re processing invitations within about 24 hours now, so come add your Life List and tell us what goal you’re crossing off next.
My intent was to make this taste like a 50-50 bar, and? Nailed it. Here’s how you achieve the effect.
– Juice of one Tangelo (or orange)
– 1/2 shot Amaretto
– 1/2 shot Cointreau
– 1 shot vodka
Put a few ice cubes in your glass, add the booze, and squeeze in the juice of a Tangelo. Stir until the drink is chilled, sip, and try not to drink the rest in a single gulp. Seriously, maybe have a glass of water first.
Here’s to the water warming up, the light through the trees, and the guy at the fruit stand who always makes sure you get a good watermelon.
What are you toasting this week?
I’m making 100 cocktails as part of my Life List. This is number fifteen. Here are the rest:
1. Shots in ‘Cots 2. Avocado Bourbon Shake 3. The Vacation 4. Sassy Lassi 5. Cherry Bing 6. The ABC 7. Toddy Shots 8. Cafe Picante 9. Gin and Juice (Box) 10. The Neighbor 11. Halloween Spiked Cider 12. Bloodthirsty Mulled Wine 13. Killer Bloody Mary 14. Bourbon Pumpkin Shake